Imagine that one day you wake up and can not access your website because several of your files are infected. And if that was not enough, your hosting provider notifies you that your hosting account is at risk of being canceled because it puts the integrity of your website at risk, or that the data from your website have been intercepted by people with malicious intent and all because you did not have adequate security that is why you need to work with a security conscious agency when creating a website. Get details from http:/edkentsmedia.com.
If you have not faced this yet; then, you have luck, which does not mean that you are immune, that is why the most sensible thing is to prepare yourself to avoid these situations or at least minimize the risks of it happening.
What Security Measures Should One Perform To Protect A Web Page?
- Execute Security Monitoring
Monitoring your web page frequently is a very effective weapon to detect attacks, intrusion attempts, code injection attempts, corrupt or infected files, etc.
There are multiple automated solutions that allow us to save time, but above all, they serve as the first defensive trench in the battle against digital attacks.
- What Does A Security Monitoring Service Include?
The most basic security monitoring services usually include:
- An automated scan of the pages on a website in order to find infected files.
- A scan of vulnerability, which consists of the detection and identification of parts of a website prone to being attacked by hackers.
- Storage of reports to analyze patterns in case of future infections.
- Verification against blacklists. This consists of checking that a website is not listed in the main databases of blacklists around the world.
- Create Strong Passwords And Request Periodic Renewals
Whether we use a content management system or framework, creating and requesting strong passwords represents a great protection mechanism.
A considerable number of unauthorized intrusions is due to low complexity passwords. Your web design agency with a good knowledge of web security can definitely help you with good complex passwords. View http:/edkentsmedia.com
- Create Backup Copies (Back-ups)
Generating backup copies frequently is the most effective way to be prepared for the most undesirable eventuality for a developer: the infection of your website and subsequent loss of important data from your website.
To face such a disastrous event in the best possible way, backup copies must be generated (Backups) with a frequency that is consistent with the category of web page; web applications that handle more sensitive information in the strict sense of the word will undoubtedly require a greater frequency in the generation of backup copies, than a blog that is updated once a week.