Staff selection commission SSC CGL 2018 announced its notification on official website. This time tentative vacancies are announced in the notification, however, normalization procedure has been added. The SSC CGL online application has been closed now and the admit card is expected to be released in the month of July 2018. If there are any changes in the SSC CGL exam 2018, the same will be notified here.
SSC CGL Tier 1 exam will start from 25.7.18 and the same will be held in various shifts till 20.8.18. SSC CGL is shortly called as a combined graduate level exam. Every year more than many lakhs are candidates have been participating out of which after scrutinizing the eligibility and other criteria only a few lakhs of the candidates have been participating. The selected candidates get various opportunities in government and other departments of the government.
SSC CGL important dates 2018:
As of now Tier 1 SSC CGL 2018 has been announced whereas the Tier 2 and Tier 3 exams will be announced soon.
SSC CGL eligible qualification: Any degree from a recognized university
Whereas the qualification depends on the posts applied.
What is SSC CGL Salary?
SSC Categorized posts on the basis of cities and grade pay. There are now totally 5 grade pays are available in SSC CGL which are 4800/4200/2800/2400. However, after the 7th pay commission, there will be a modification in the SSC CGL salary is expected.
SSC CGL procedure:
- Tier -I: Online Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -II: Online Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -III: Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essay/Précis/Letter/Application Writing)
- Tier -IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
SSC CGL Job profile:
- Assistant Section Officer (CSS): Completing files and making reports
- Assistant Section Officer (Railway Ministry): Though it comes under a clerical category, it is considered as above UDC.
- Assistant section officer: To help in the section office (Inside the office)
- Assistant (other ministries): Filing work
- Junior statistical officer: Data collection, compilation and processing
- Group A: 600
- Group B: 3448
- Group C: 50
- Group D: 3991
SSC CGL mock test series
To improve in your SSC CGL exam preparation, you must take SCL CGL mock test as much as possible. Once you know the preparation level only, you may be able to attend the SSC CGL mock test attentively. The list of SSC CGL mock tests help in learning and solving skills to the higher level. There are many Online SSC CGL mock test platform are available either subscribed or free. According to one’s convenience, you can start preparing for SSC CGL Mock test.
SSC CGL results are published on its site for various phases. So, you can check out the same in its official website. Many aspirants are asking more questions toward SSC CGL exams. They can directly contact toll-free number of SSC CGL help-line or mail them to sort out their issues. If there is any grievances occur, the same can be escalated to higher officials. We are here only to guide you on the SSC CGL Exam and strictly not for others.